SAVE BIG MONEY & TIME BY CLEANING AND RESTORING INSTEAD OF REPLACING!
When FRP walls in a kitchen start looking worn, yellowed, and unsightly, many people’s first thought is to simply replace the FRP panels. However, the FRP panel is actually glued to the drywall behind it as well as the FRP panel extends up past the false ceiling. This means having to remove the ceiling as well as having to replace the drywall behind the FRP! All that equates to lots of time and money to invest! SDI offers their clients a much less expensive and faster option with the highest value, which is to clean and/ or restore the FRP! We use a chemical solution to melt away years of stuck on grease, revealing a white panel underneath. In some cases, the panel can be permanently stained as well as have gouges, cracks, panel separation, etc. For these situations, we restore the FRP panels with a tough-as-nails coating that does not scratch, peel or flake off like regular paint! Prior to applying the coating, we first seal any cracks, gouges and panel separation with caulking to provide a high-quality end result! If your FRP walls are looking worse for wear, call SDI for a free consultation before wasting money on replacement!
WALL CLEANING & RESTORATION RESULTS
Before Cleaning & Restoration
After Cleaning & Restoration
HOW THE SERVICE WORKS
- We protect all counters, shelves, appliances and anything else not being washed with plastic sheeting.
- We apply a biodegradable grease cutting chemical to the walls which starts chemically attacking the grease and melting it away from the walls.
- High pressure water is used to power the grease and cleaning solution off the wall, leaving a white and clean surface.
- The walls are dried and floor mopped. If restoration is not to be done, we dispose of the plastic sheeting.
- If restoration is to be performed, we prepare our two-part catalyst coating for application.
- We repair all holes, cracks, gouges, and panel or flashing separation with white, food-safe caulking.
- We apply our tough-as-nails coating to the FRP wall panels in an optimally thick and even coating.
- The coating quickly dries and cures within hours. Your FRP walls are left bright-white and restored!