High Dust Removal

DUST ACCUMULATION DECREASES AIR QUALITY

Dust accumulation on hard-to-reach ducts, pipes, and air vents disperses into the air and decreases the air quality of your establishment. Clean, non-allergy causing air is important to the customer experience and to your employees. In addition, a dirty and dusty open-structure ceiling makes an establishment look old and not cared for. SDI is an expert in safe dust removal and can help clear up your air!

DUST-FREE ZONE

 

BENEFITS OF A DUST-FREE CEILING

  • Clean Air- Dust accumulation on your open-structure ceiling contributes to air filled with allergens and lung irritants. By keeping your ceiling clean, you greatly improve the air quality in your establishment.
  • Improved Appearance- An open structure ceiling with exposed ducts, girders, pipes, etc. is susceptible to an unsightly accumulation of dust. This contributes to an interior that appears old, dirty, and not taken care of, especially if your ceiling is painted white or light colored. Removing the dust greatly improves the interior appearance of your establishment.
  • Protect Your Expensive A/C Equipment– Dust constantly accumulates on the air intake grilles leading to your air conditioning and circulation equipment. This creates a blockage and puts excessive strain on your equipment, which leads to reduced life expectancy and costly repairs.
  • Reduce your Electric Bill– The same blockage that puts strain on you’re A/C equipment also leads to a higher electric bill. Your A/C system must work harder to cool your establishment, increasing the power usage and leading to higher electric bills.

Using scissor lifts and/ or rolling scaffolding, we remove all dust accumulation from exposed ducts, framing, girders, cat-walks, conduit, ceiling fans, lights, etc. using powerful vacuums. This ensures that a vast majority of the dust is contained and not allowed to become airborne and land on surfaces below.

We thoroughly remove all dust and contaminants from every exposed air grill, vent, diffuser, and inlet. All blockages caused by the dust are relieved, resulting in a more efficient air ventilation system.

Our vacuums capture 95% of all dust accumulation, but a minor amount of dust inevitably falls to the ground. After all high dusting is complete, we then dust all ground surfaces, vacuum any carpets, and dust-mop all hard floors to ensure that we capture and remove the remaining 5% of dust that may have fallen to surfaces below.

Your facility is left in a clean and dust-free condition from floor to ceiling. We then can establish a service interval for your facility depending on how quickly dust accumulates.

Not What You’re Looking For?

 

CERTIFIED KITCHEN HOOD & EXHAUST SYSTEM CLEANING & MAINTENANCE

Protect your establishment from kitchen exhaust grease fires by hiring an IKECA certified and highly experienced kitchen exhaust system service provider.

ACOUSTIC TILE CEILING RESTORATION

Got old and discolored ceilings? SDI has developed a revolutionary new process to restore acoustic tile ceilings that saves time and money!

COMMERCIAL KITCHEN CLEANING & RESTORATION SERVICES

Whether you have dirty walls, floors, ceilings, or appliances, SDI will be there to solve the problem!